Call for Papers
We would like to invite you to share your experience in the area of software testing at the SEETEST 2014 Conference.
SEETEST 2014 – South East European Software Testing Conference is a conference in the area of Software Testing and Software Quality Management in South East Europe and will take place in Bucharest, Romania, September 25-26, 2014.
Please submit a presentation proposal for the SEETEST 2014 Conference based on your experience and insight in testing.
The conference will be 1 day of tutorials (September 25), followed by 1 day of keynotes and presentations (September 26).
SEETEST 2014 Conference aims to cover the following topics:
• Software Testing in General
• Test Design & Techniques
• Test Management
• Risk-based Testing
• Test Process Improvement
• Performance Testing
• Agile Testing
• Security Testing
• Mobile Testing
• Test Automation
Submission of papers until: June 15, 2014
Notification of acceptance: July 1, 2014
Submission of final paper: August 1, 2014
Submission of tutorial and paper slides: August 1, 2014
In case we accept your submission, we will provide you with the following:
1. Free registration for the SEETEST conference (September, 25-26), including lunches
2. Full set of conference materials
3. Free participation in the social event
The standard time slot for:
• Keynote presentation is 1 hour, including introduction and time for questions.
• Track presentation is 45 min, including time for questions.
• Submission and presentation must be in English language
• Submit your paper according to the template which we provide HERE (DOC, 95.5 KB).
• The submission of the final paper and the final paper slides should follow the technical requirements defined by the organizers.
• Forward the conference program and actively promote the conference to your contacts
• We encourage technical papers (5-10 pages) to provide conference attendees with additional details, supporting material.
• We intend to publish some of the presentations on the SEETEST online at the web site and need your confirmation that we are allowed to do so.
Please submit your proposals through the submission system at:
The contact information you provide with your submission will be used for all future correspondence and should reflect a location where you can be reached throughout the conference planning period. Please notify us if your contact information changes.
• We are looking forward to receiving your proposals!
• Please join us by helping to create a great conference!
• Please forward the Call for Papers to other interested colleagues.